Powered By Blogger

August 20, 2009

wait, wait, before i start.. Happy one month anni Calista and Samuel! :)
I'm supposed to be home quarantined! But that's not happening. One of my classmate is down with it and it's confirmed, plus he sits just a row away from me. *hope i'm not down with it* Get well soon LY. Anyway, it was my grandfather's birthday today. He turned 67 if i'm not mistaken. Got to see Amelia, the baby cousin :) and a few relatives here and there. Got back early cause we didn't want to linger for long.. I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight for sure. Had waaaay too much sugar. haha. That reminds me, i'm supposed to tell everyone here.. Joshua describles Phobay as "cicak makan kampung". I swear, that was super unexpected. I know it dosen't make any sense. But that's why it's funny. lol. It's Joshua anyway. & it made me and Li-Lian look like idiots laughing out loud out of no where. haha. makan kampung -.- Kay, can't handle multitasking anymore. heh.
And right now there's a war between the vanities
But all i see is you and me
The fight for you is all I've ever known
signing off,
samanthakoay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!