Powered By Blogger

August 19, 2009

WHERE IS CALISTA YEE?

For the past few days, i've been trying to pick myself up. Slowly.. but i'm sure eventually. I'm making a few changes in my life and picking up the pieces of things that i've left hanging for the past few months. It feels good actually, yes really. It's not a drastic change or anything, but i'm sure it'll help me get my future, freedom and life back on track.

Amanda's back in Malaysia for good. & gosh, i've missed her! I'll make sure we go out real soon since you're staying in KL okay? Harjut ( shit i forgot how to spell his real name ) got his 3rd tattoo. Which is on his back. Gotta admit it, the tatt looks pretty good. no? Well, just incase you were wondering, no, i'm not planning to get a tattoo yet. Maybe never?

I've got nothing much to update you guys here. Besides.. well. Nothing :) sorry if my posts are emotion-less. Prolly because that's how i've been feeling. Forgive me?
signing off,
samanthakoay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!