Powered By Blogger

August 26, 2009

Lucky number 26

Hello :) Time for updates eyy?
Well, today everything that happened was impromptu. I was otw back from tuition when i suddenly felt like heading to the gym, random.. So i called Ariel, & lucky me. She just got up. heh. No time for shower right Ariel? Smelly girl. heeeee. Headed straight to the gym to work out. I'm trying to tone my arms, but i always do it wrongly, i end up getting muscles, like a macho man. No joke. But besides all the working out we still managed to catch up on the gossips :P

Spent quite some time there, and when we were about to leave we bumped into Ali! :) I MISS YOU IF YOU'RE READING THIS. Gym this thursday okay? Call me, you asshole. haha.
Got home, and was shocked to see all the relatives at my place. & fyi, for no apparent reason. It was only supposed to be my grandparents. hmmm. Whatever lah, wanted to take a nap but tak jadi. -.-
Planned things out with Brenda and there'll be a meeting at her place so yeah.
NOTE TO FORM 5S : KEEP 23rd OF DECEMBER FREE, FOR PROM.
Details will be out asap :)
signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!