Powered By Blogger

March 21, 2010

Memories.

Phuket '10 is one of those memories which i'd remember till the day i die. Those 4 short but amazing days brought me closer to people whom i've never known & also to people who i've known for almost my whole highschool life. Although there were rocky bits in it, dont forget all the splendid moments we had! Somehow i'm sure all of us would miss Phuket, but who said we can't plan another trip after SPM? :D This time, we'll bring along friends from wherever & we'll celebrate! * omg i miss Seduction now.. *

Bits & pieces from Phuket! Go to my facebook for more :)





sadly, everything must come to an end ;(

Go see the photos alright? Anyway, i changed my DP since "somebody" from my cbox said i look like a ghost. hahaha. Okay, okay i'd do you that favour & i won't freak you out the next time you visit my blog okay?

signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!