Powered By Blogger

March 11, 2010

Fast Forward.

I had tennis today & it's fuck when you push yourself to play better till you find yourself trying to hard. Which, equivalently is not the right way to play tennis.. Hence, dissapoinment in Coach Michael & me, the failure. I find myself wanting to succeed in this sport, yet there are so many distractions around me. Actually, i'll rephrase that. Those aren't distractions, everything just seem to never fall in place all the time. & i feel like there's nothing that i can do about it. I'm now living the way i should've been since the start. Self improvement maybe? I need to practise my focus, real bad. No?

Before i forget, i'd just like to wish Ethan Mark Curzon a happy belated :) I'm not going to write up an essay about him cause i know he dosen't read my blog anyway. heh.

gahh, what else can i ask from you? awesomest friend everr :)

Anyway, it's already 10 & i havent had my shower. Woooooops!

signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!