Powered By Blogger

December 31, 2009

pffffft

Finally i have some decent time alone for myself. Where am i now? Chandi Desa. In an internet cafe with a dying aircon while the sister is getting her hair braided a few doors away. The town i'm in now is about an hour or so away from Ubud; the previous town i was in. Honestly, this place is kinda dead. Not to mention, it's new years eve. So.. I guess i'll be all alone this year :( The parents are planning to sleep through it cause they think new years is overrated. I know it is in some ways, but i mean, everyone my age group wants another reason to party right? There happen to be two extremely loud Australian women just a chalet away from me & my sis. They are creative, cause' they're counting down themselves! haha. How? By buying music discs and blasting Pitbull music throughout the night. They started quite awhile ago already actually. hahah. Fun people they are.

I'll be back on the 2nd and strangely missing everyone back home terriwerribly. :/ Honestly, i don't usually just MISS someone out of the blues. But knowing this new years will be a quiet one, suddenly i miss.. VERENEONG CALISTAYEE RYAISHAFILDA JOANNTEE CHIEWHUIXIN ETHANMARKCURZON JOSHUAOOI ASHWINKUMAR AARONCHANCHOWHEE KEVINRAVICHOO THYEPERKYANG (and the list goes on..)

Excuse this post, haha. I seriously never knew i could actually be in this situation in my life before. A too draggy holiday maybe? I feel like i'm in the lower side of Mexico or something. Wtf right. The friendly but boring neighbourhood, the heat, the everything! I guess i just really want to go home. Oh well..

signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!