Powered By Blogger

December 2, 2010

DUDE. 3 MORE PAPERS!

Yes indeed. JUST THREE FRICKIN' MORE! I'M SO CLOSE YET SO FAR. :( ah well, lets hope this pays off.


Science today was uh, fine i guess. I don't wanna go over confident on this, cause well, -lilian, remember what happened to people who thinks sulphur dioxide is in the air? :P okay anyway besides that we got Subway together! & had some crazy talk we haven't had in quite some time. I still love it when we talk about stories that you don't experience everyday. Lilian is really the person you wanna talk to since both our expression towards things are always extreme. In both ways, yes. OH & if you're reading this i still wanna see the back of your dress!


Well, got my hair trimmed after school since the last time i did was in JUNE. all the endsssss :( horrible. & honestly, i don't really like it. I don't think it suits MY look & it's so layer-ish. mehhh.



& did i mention it makes my hair poofy too?! ahhh damn. i don't even have that much hair as it is.


& for the record, i actually left that infront of my desk & laugh to myself when i'm studying, Ashwin. HAHA. weird.

oh oh oh, AND to those that read my fb status a few months back about me picking up the guitar again; i did! & i think i'm getting better at it. Want me to serenade you? :P okay i didn't have to brag but yes. BYE :)


signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!