Powered By Blogger

November 30, 2010

Made your Christmas wish list yet?

Cause i have! Honestly speaking, Christmas is kind of my favourite festive of the year. Crazy annoying music playing in every part of the mall, EOY SALES, school holidays & family get togethers. During CNY you get ang paus, Raya's you get to attend open houses & receive green packets, Deepavali you get to eat curry! & watch beautiful fireworks. Of course not forgetting events such as Halloween & Valentine's Day which are all just as awesome.

ANYHOW, back to the topic. This year, before i go to college & all. I suddenly felt the urge to finally "demand" for the things that i've been wanting to have for quite some time. Or maybe not. If a week is a long time :) Don't get me wrong by the way, i'm not being a desperado telling you to get me something for Christmas. I just felt like sharing what i like & maybe the links might come in handy for you!

Well, my mind's a mess right now cause i'm having my add maths paper tomorrow but yet i'm here blogging about my "wish list". wow. So yeah, mind me, their not exactly in order.

Jumpsuit from Motel Rocks ! I'd kill for it, plus the price is reasonable! 30 USD i think? Just that i might have to trouble my friends @ UK to get it for me since they don't ship to Malaysia. Damn :(

& this top! ( the striped one ) from Shop At Beautiful Disaster .Yes, i'm currently thinking of a particular style that i'd  be able to pull off & still feel comfy in it. heh.


Okay, as for shoes. Heels, correction HIGH heels are suuuuuper sexy and so NOT trashy if you wear them right. Plenty of us get the wrong idea of stilettos being trashy or whorish. Well, uh yeah it is if you purchased them from the wrong places.. But the heels from Tres Tresors are so pretty. This one in particular. mmmmmm :)

NICE MAXXXX. haha shit, i sound so weird. Anyway this isn't quite part of my wish list beacause i've already purchased it! & it's coming home to ME in just a few days time. yay! & i'm pairing this with my dress for prom. So excited! Anyway, the shoes are pretty similar to other websites but i like to shop here better. So shop at The Shoe Cupboard if you like.


if you know me well, you'd know i love fragrances. esp. floral, musk with a tinge of sweet scent & of course. STRONG ones. not those useless mists that fades in an hour. Haha, oh & yeah. I had this before. Aaron got it for me last year for my birthday & i finished it in less than 6 months. I liked it that much okay!

I actually still have a few more on my list but i can't find pictures of em' on the internet. Hope some of the links did you good thou. I'll recommend more the next time, local & international sites that i've shopped with, since i'm an internet shopaholic. Peace!

signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!