Powered By Blogger

November 27, 2010

Cookie Monster!

Yeah. I baked cookies. NOT. Sarah did everything, for me! :) Moral was being a bitch with all the definition & what not. So i needed something to release my stress. Food! (something sweet & that reminds me i'm yet to go to the doc to check if i'm Diabetic-not joking ) So cookies were the perfect solution & she made em' although she was supposed to sleep since it was late already. What a darling eh? Anyway, it's been ages since i last baked cookies. The last time i did wasssss.. for my ex boyfriend's birthday last year, in June :O 

Well anyway, of course it tasted awesome. Uh, duhhhh. & i'm gonna have to burn this all tomorrow evening! Usual jogging routine by the Kota Kemuning Lakeside. :) 

It's late & i need my sleep so let the pictures do the talking!


Mmmmm

Yes very yummehh

all thanks to my "twin" <3
 okay, totally cannot make it. Makeup-less, Bintang beer singlet i wear to sleep 5 times a week ( yes i wash it everytime i wear it & that's why it's 5 not 7 ), and horrible poses. hmm :) i like it. Goodnight!

signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!