Powered By Blogger

September 17, 2010

I missed my chance with you; & lets hope i'm wrong.



What have the readers been missing out on? Quite honestly, nothing. Save me from this misery :(  I wanna be freeeeee. noooooooooooo.


OKAY, anyway, why am i blogging at 3 am? i don't know, really. But if you must know, or you will know, eventually, i'll be attending my first Raya open house for this year tomorrow! I'll fill you people in with pictures really soon. But sorry Blogger, you suck balls so everything will be up on Facebook.

SPM Trials are in a week or so. I'm fucked, i know. Just pray for me? I'll love you for that. Really. & after you do, let me know, then i'll give you a big sloppy kiss! muahahaha! 

Anyway, just because i'm awesome, imma show you the many faces of Samantha Koay Shu Wern when she can't get to sleep.


Yeah okay, i know i look horrible, ( i look better in person ) -quick cover up. Especially in the 3rd photo. HAHAHA, failed attempt on a puppy dog face? Anyway screw it, in case you didn't notice my walls in the background, we're painting the whole house now! yay! & upgrading a few stuffs here and there. Well, about time anyway. Been almost 10 years since we moved in. 

NUFF' RAMBLING. I NEED TO HIT THE SACKS NOW. I LOVE YOU PEOPLE. BYE :)

signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!