Powered By Blogger

March 7, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN RAVI RAPHAEL CHOO!

I know i'm an hour late for this blog post, but what the hell. I was out with him on his birthday anyway. :)

So yeah, Kevin Kevin Kevin.. "If you want your birthday cake, let me see your booty shake!" haha. Good day out today ey? Anyway, i don't do this birthday post thing often but it's worth every bit for you. Thanks for being the universe's most bestest, awesomest, lamest, girlfriend! :) Thanks for everything that you've done in this past one year or so of knowing you. All the advices, random talks, big ass dramas & what not. I don't regret a single bit dragging my lazy ass to gym that particular day a year ago, if it's wasn't for that, i wouldn't have ever talked to you right? & we wouldn't have gone through any of these thick & thins together. I know our friendship has only been for just a year or so, but there's so many more to come! Love you long time Kevin ♥

signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!