Powered By Blogger

February 5, 2010

I felt like it took forever to pass the time in school today. I was sooo exhausted by the time i got home. Also because i felt really light headed in the morning :/ No, i'm not on any meds neither am i on drugs. haha. Someone just HAD to call right smack during my oh-so-syok sleep. Thank you so much :(

Anyway, i actually wanted to introduce you people to my new love, BRANDON! But sadly i can't find my bb's usb, so i can't show you his photo. Shit lah, damn potong stim.

& Calista, i'm so proud you pulled through the auditions! Also to the dancers, Evelyn, Yong Li & Hui Jer. Good job although i wasn't there to cheer you guys on. *big huggggg*

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I'll post more photos of Brandon after i finish stalking him every weekday in school! Ahhhh, i'm in love with a standard one kid. HAHAHAHA! okay don't lie, i'm sure some of you were thinking, "Who is Brandon weh?" Okay, random. Btw, check out Aaron's riding comunity link. A kinda sport not maaany people are doing. Go check it out :) Gahh, I think i've got too much energy after my nap. I'll stop here. Out!

signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!