Powered By Blogger

February 9, 2010

BBQ @ home & Day with Aaron.

So Kevin came over to my place last Saturday for a small gathering cause we wanted to celebrate my sister's birthday in advance. Family friends and all came over, but Kev looked like he could fit in pretty well so yeah :)




ewwww, had to wipe his sweat half way cause he was almost soaked. AHHAHA.

the kids got along with Kev so well :)

tsk tsk, uncle TJ :) heh, all 3 very very unflattering.
poor kid down with a bad flu :/
obscene weh kevvvvv
incase i havent mentioned earlier, Kevin's my new girlfriend. Yes, he does my pedicure, late night gossips, and quarrels like a bitch. HAHAH, joking lah :P
your saddd miserable janggut.
awwwwhhh :)

They aaaalll start young ey?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day, went out with Aaron for lunch & we spent the whole day bumming around and snapping photos. :)

yes, i reduced my makeup. dont ask whyy :)
some sticky sweet. i like the effects lah okayy. haha.
eleehhhhhh
hoho, machoman.
it was super humid cause the rain just stopped, but that really spoilt my mood lah. Felt damn stuffy & all :|
spot my sweat! hahaha
haha, so UNglam woi.

signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!