Powered By Blogger

January 21, 2010

It sometimes kills me to keep my thoughts / opinions to myself; as you'd know by now i'm a pretty outspoken person. Like it or not, that's just how i am. I may not be the best story teller or philosopher, but i enjoy expressing myself. It sort of releases whatever negative energy i have in me. I'm not a good liar, people who knows me good enough can instantly notice the change in my voice or the look on my face. I hate lying about something that i don't want to lie about, but sometimes it just makes life much easier. For everyone of course.

Well, i'm not going to lie.. After what happened in school today, that got me pretty ticked off. It didn't hit me till, later at night. I usually sweep off issues that stresses me after a while, just so simply. Somehow this one wasn't all that simple. I couldn't help but feel betrayed & used.. Somehow, who i'm referring to isn't even a good friend of mine. Not even close. Then why is it affecting me such? Well, could be because everything happened from nothing that i've expected. Was i blinded? Was i being too nice? To those who got the story half way; let me clarify, not one person, but four. I don't think i should elaborate anymore cause it's not like it's going to make the situation any better anyway. I guess i don't feel the security i used to have, the confidence, the pride. Call me whatever that favours you, but i guess the best place i should stand is not by you, but away from you. You'll get the message when you notice changes.

signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!