Powered By Blogger

November 18, 2009

The Notebook

I just had the best cry, ever. Wait, i mean, i am having the best cry ever. Firstly, the show i just watched, The Notebook; did have some relevance with me. Not just the part of the storyline, the show itself. okay, besides the fact that i've never got engaged before. Partly it's also because of the super awesome actors & actresses. Rachel McAdams, i love her. It was just last month.. and i remember crying like this, almost like there was no tomorrow & it felt like forever since i spilled out so much emotions.

God, i'm such a sucker for movies like these. Anyone can recommend any movies that can make you cry, cry & cry besides A Walk To Remember? Goodness, even that show had some soundtracks that brings back so many memories. I swear, till today that still means something to me.

I always knew i loved romantic comedies, but i never quite taken the time to search for movies like these. No, not comedies, certainly not. Gahhh, i need some air. My nose is all stuffed & i look like Rudolph the red nose reindeer. Seriously.

But you're not coming back,
& you're not coming back,
cause' you're not coming back,
until I'm set free.

signing off,
samanthakoay.

1 comment:

  1. Time Traveller's Wife and 2012 made me cry too,recently.Marley&Me and Seven Pounds and The Kite Runner and UP..

    ReplyDelete

Click!