Powered By Blogger

November 26, 2009

the bits & pieces, it still hurts.



2012 with the family today :) for a change.
.
.
.
.
.
Honestly don't know what's on my mind at the moment. Too many things at one go, so; sorry if i came across rather rude talking to any of you today. Anyway, i once came across a friend's blog. She stated that since we're still young & free, why confine yourself to one person? why not "live life to the max"? Honestly, i disagree. I don't know if i still do thou. To me, yes. We are young, and we do have all the freedom. But, why fuck around? It might be some people's guilty pleasure. I don't know. Honestly, that's your prefrence. I'm not against it whatsoever, don't get me wrong. But I don't see anything wrong in people wanting to commit in a relationship when they are happy, despite all the quarrels or arguments, that actually brings them closer together. That was my opinion, then.

I might have changed my perspective towards how i look at this now. But don't worry, i'm not going to be hooking up or fucking the next person i see okay. It's just that, everytime i find someone i think that i can have a serious relationship with, i find out something faulty, or untolerable. Also, sometimes, it seems too perfect. But then it suddenly crashes down on you; at the most unexpected hour, without a sign, without a signal. I'm not mr wise guy or any of that shit, but i do know that if i'm going to get together with anyone again, i'm going to be too damn pretty sure about it. I've seen how some guys crushed a friend's heart of mine. My own best friend. And what she's going through now is unimaginable. I need to clear all my hatred, i need time, i need space. & i need you to please stop calling & texting for the 100th time. I beg you.

signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!