Powered By Blogger

October 25, 2009

Still a part of everything that i do.

I think everything i've been doing is.. Not the things that i would usually do. I've been getting headaches for no apparent reason, eventhough i'm stress free ( or so i think ). Shopping online when i don't usually like buying stuff without trying them on first. Singing in the shower, when i usually do that only if i'm very happy.. Okay, nothing else i can think of atm. I guess there is more stuff that makes me mad, but i guess i shouldn't state it here :)

& i think i have two new crushes! hahaha. Okay, i guess i'll have to face the reality that i can never be with them. Sadly, i don't they even know i exist. One of them is Gabe Bondoc. Go see his videos on Youtube!

Also, i remembered having a heart to heart talk with a very close friend of mine. We're not the closest, but i guess i learnt something from this; to never judge a book by it's cover. She told me, "Babe, the sky's the limit. Don't ever think you can't find happiness if you thought that made you feel like the luckiest thing on earth." & everyday, i remind myself of what she said, so far i think i'm doing well. :) i guess it's a mind over matter sorta thing. I don't know what i'll do without people like you. xo!

signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!