Powered By Blogger

October 17, 2009

I'd like to know

I start to wonder sometimes; the second i wake up, the moment i loose my focus, or just before i shut my eyes to sleep.. Why is everything around me changing? Things revolve so quickly, sometimes i don't even see it; even when it's right in front of me. People around me that mean something, or even nothing,  changes for the worse, somehow.. I'm clearly aware that i'm no one to judge or to criticize, but the feeling is kept inside and it sucks when it suddenly hits me, and i now know i'm left with no one to lean on.

Aaron's in Indonesia for his race, the girls are busy, Ash's with his other half, and quite frankly i don't have that many friends to turn to when i'm down. I hate being left home alone, i think of the strangest and make myself do the nastiest. Where's my fag?


signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!