Powered By Blogger

October 10, 2009

i am alone


I just got home and I've been abandon by everyone :( Gym was okay today, my lungs are still in OK condition. 18 minutes on the treadmill non stop. haha, jakun. Elwin wasn't in the best mood cause of some issues, but least Ali was still Ali. Table talk session with him again, and well. Least we don't keep it all to ourselves eh?


Anyway, here i am. Bored as hell, so, to keep myself occupied, i'm currently feeding on prawn crackers and hello pandas. Some of my favourite junk. heh. Of course not just food, i'm not Lilian :P I decided to camwhore since i haven't done that in quite a while, or prolly i never quite posted so many pictures of myself :)






Yes, foooood.



OKAY! bai.

signing off,
samanthakoay

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!