Powered By Blogger

October 31, 2009

Excuse me?

Here's something from my DREEEEEEAM.

I thought/imagined/dreamt that my dad gave me his cell phone number, which was the new one. But i didn't save it. Cause i just didn't give a shit, so then he called me back on Sunway Lagoon's number saying that he got my sister & i tickets to go for all the rides. ( okay i know where this is from, Aaron called me earlier today about it ) Then i said okay, what time? But he hung up. So i called him back, but on his old number. Some indian man answered the phone repeating my name 100000000000 times then called me knnmcb and hung up -.- omg what kind of dream is that?!

So you know when you get dreams, you just sort of remember parts of it? Well yeah, next part!

This dream does not make any freaking sense at all by the way.

I was studying my economics, then i received a phone call from my mom asking me to cycle to the nearest Ramly burger stall to buy dinner. So i did. I don't know why didn't i just refuse.. Then i got into an accident. Similar to the one i had when i was a kid. (so now you people would know why my right tooth is not as white as my left. It's a dead tooth! D: the nerves are kind of dead? i might need to get something done with it soon.) Okay, so strangely i managed to get the Ramly burger for everyone. Fuck lah, this is damn nonsensical.

Next!

I was having a pillow fight.. with.. i don't know who. Honestly, i really can't recall. But suddenly, i ended up making out with that someone. WHAT THE FUCK RIGHT? Best part is that i could actually feel the whole tongue and touching blahblahblah. HAHAHA. i think i'm so lacked of a man's touch for the past one or two months i'm actully psycho-ing myself to believe i really am in my dreams. I guess i shoudn't mention which ex boyfriend of mine this is since he might question me about this :/


I guess maybe it's just a once in awhile bad dream, thinking of random happenings, or i'm just thinking of the past? I don't usually get all these 3 in 1 dreams either. Oh well..

signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!