Powered By Blogger

September 1, 2009

This Feeling Scars

I've been having some serious breakout on my skin :( guess some of you realized. I need to sleep early, seriously. Plus i had to wake up early the next day for class. Sis couldn't sleep either so she decided to bunk in my room. Haven't done that with her in ages. haha.


excuse the horrible jammies of mine :D


She fell in and out of sleep, but finally KO-ed at around 2, so i spent the rest of the night reading, yakking on the phone and aimlessly texting people. Which, i eventually got bored of. Nuff about me, got some updates to shout out here.

.

.

.

GOODIES, SNACKS & MEALS WILL BE SOLD AT THE SIDE OF THE CANTEEN DURING JUNIOR/SENIOE LUNCH & BREAK - for the whole of September.

PROM TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE, CONTACT THE PEOPLE AS MENTIONED ON THE FLYERS.

Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!