Powered By Blogger

September 6, 2009

I'm aching all over, literally.

I just got back from Midvalley to watch a The Orphan. Pretty good actually. I was such a sucker to ask Verene to tell me the whole story just a few days ago. - i really didn't think i was going to watch it but suddenly Ariel ajaked so yeah.- Go watch it. There's really something wrong with Esther. Anyway, i finally got my heels from Charles & Keith. Was really worth it eventhough i'm so broke now. Got lost looking for our meet up point. heh, not exactly a Midvalley person. & while we were lost, we bumped into my bad boyfriend! haha. Drinking? He looked like a walking tomato :P On the way back i heard a song being played in Nick's car. So i got back and browwwwwwwsed Youtube. & i finally found it! If i'm not mistaken, it was played in a movie Mandy Moore herself acted in. Note the lyrics :) Sleep tight everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!