Powered By Blogger

August 28, 2009

Finally.

Yes, finally. A day spent with someone that i don't dread. Please, don't make me explain the other days. In fact, i was really looking forward to meet up with.. Amanda my panda :)We were at The Gardens today. I really had fun catching up on everything. Did i also mention she's back here for good? No more Shanghai for her. heh. Well, she's been in a private school back there so she'll be in Alice Smith for her last year. i'm jealous. & It'll just be like back to those primary 1 to primary 4 days when she was my neighbour. *gleeeeeeeeeee* Anyway, we practically talked more than shopped so we had a drink at Starbucks most of the time instead. Missed her soooo much! Honestly, i've seen her change so much in the past, like what, 6 years? Biggest change so far thou? Her accent. haha, NO not a Shanghainese accent, an orang putih one. hahah. Don't take it too seriously panda :P i still love you even if you decide to pick up a Russian accent. *inside joke*

I'm aware i don't sound as down & depressed as yesterday. I did take some stress out today and the phone calls and texts did cheer me up, alot. Some of my committee members were so caring, i've never had a thing in mind saying you guys were not in the first place okaaay. I love you people :) and i almost forgot, thank you Aaron Chan Chow Hee for the phone call yesterday. Nah, your name is on my blog already :) Btw, Ali & Elwin. Sorry i didn't make it for gym this morning. Plans came up last minute.
So, pictures?





& btw, i haven't heard anything from you today. Is everything okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!