Powered By Blogger

July 21, 2009

SERIOUSLY, there's something wrong with either my blog, or the pictures from Mel & Mark's wedding. I can't post the photos up! :(

SO, how was school? how was the monthly exam? how's life? Simple answer; boring. blaaah. Okay fine, got to admit i've got quite a few problems rambling through my mind now. Not exactly what i want to make it "happening", but i'm coping well. I still have the people i turn to and the ones i love :) That is, when i'm away from home..

Bitch post ahead! Skip the long paragraph if you're not intrested.

Besides problems and more problems, i was spotted by an young teacher, & let me make this clear. She's a new teacher, sadly i don't know her name, cause if i did i would be more than happy to state her name here and i wouldn't give a damn if my principal stumbles upon my blog. She's young BUT not pretty lar, boys. oops :/ She has a fucking oily face with ready-to-burst pimples and i think she teaches O Levels in my school. Yes, i'm pretty damn aware that my school skirt is a tad shorter than some of the others. I just don't get why can't you just do you job and teach? Did they give you the title as a discipline teacher? Even if they did, sorry. Till today the only discipline teacher i would truly respect and obey was Puan Daisy. & well, you're not even close to be given any respected title in the school. Besides, you're prolly just an intern. Still, who the fuck gave you the rights to touch me? Obviously, it was more like a push. You would know. If you wanted to know my name so badly, you could've used that oily lips of yours to ask instead of pushing open my jacket to see my nametag right? Don't worry, i'll still tell you my name and class even how painful it is to bare the sight and smell of you. *gag* I know it's not everyday i get angry over things like this, & as you realized i don't post blog posts about things like these. I'm just dead pissed over the fact she laid her hands on me. I swear, the next time this occurs.. Don't ask me what i have in mind, but if she dares to touch me again, i'm willing to do something that would most slightly land me in the principal's office. Fuck you, goreng pisang :)

ps: try talking without that fake slang and squeeky voice, thank you.

Well, i tell myself that every tomorrow is a new day. Just got to stop thinking about little issues like this.

signing off,
samanthakoay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!