Powered By Blogger

July 3, 2009

Broccolli?

The title's an inside joke. haha. Anyways, today was. Fun :) haha, something i haven't done in a long time i suppose. Well, imma skip the first part. heh & go straight to the point where Verene & i headed to KL for prom hotel searching. I have my favourites on my list at the mo, but things are much more complicated than that.. so yeah. ANYWAYS, it was kinda like my first time moving around KL with the monorail and KTM. haha, i seriously felt damn jakun, no shit. Yes, and many many hilarious moments on it too. My favourite! the gilababimalaywomanwithherlazybackandassrubbingmoment :P Heh, let's not go there.

Oh &&, i know i'm a lil stressed out & PMSing alot these days, but thanks for tolerating my bull shit. i love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click!